ref.: http://forum.test.tibia.com/forum/?a...d&threadid=233Postado originalmente por XolurrDear Tibians!
Please use this thread to give us feedback about the new Quick Looting Feature.
You can learn more about the features of the new Quick Looting Feature in the following threads:
Test server welcome thread and Quick Looting Feature teaser
Please note that some of the information in these threads might be outdated by now. Have a look at my replies (see below) in this thread for the most up to date information.
When giving feedback please especially consider the following questions:
- Are you able to intuitively understand the Manage Loot Containers interface?
- Have you easily found out how to open the Manage Loot Containers interface?
- Do you find the loot messages helpful?
- Are the warnings about entirely filled loot containers distinct enough?
- Is it useful to you to have both, a loot all and a loot single object option?
If you have any suggestions or concerns, please help us understand them by explaining your point of view. We'll do our best to consider your feedback!
What about the loot Blacklist?
As you made clear in your feedback within the teaser thread, you very much missed the filter options from the original Dev Note.
We are currently working on the possibility to select an object, which will than be excluded from the loot all option.
This will still take some time, but we are confident that you will be able to use it during the test period.
- To prevent abuse we need to introduce a limit to the number of excluded objects. We currently feel comfortable with 500 objects, do you see any problem with this number?