Página 43 de 45 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 334142434445 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 421 a 430 de 441

Tópico: Linguagem 469- Isso é um padrão?

Registro
    28-05-2018
    Conquistas / PrêmiosAtividadeCurtidas / Tagging InfoPersonagem - TibiaPersonagem - TibiaME
    Conquistas Newcomer
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Citação Postado originalmente por S0urce Ver Post
    I found 3478 repeated 14 times in the books, but many of the other numbers which he said, such as 97664, does not show up in the books. I also noticed that 888 is the only number which has 3 repeated digits.

It's almost impossible to decrypt a lot of lines of numbers without any sort of confirmed translations or access to any kind of supercomputer. If we are going to use 'brute force' - trying different numbers combined with letters - we have to find the hints in game and use them to create a theory and then use it to solve the code. Because otherwise we will be stuck with an infinite possible ways to track the code - and that's an infinite too much to deal with!

To my understanding, we're not 100% sure what 469 actually means? The 469 could be a reference to 369, a number Nicolas Tesla seemed to obsessed with. “If you only knew the magnificence of the three, the six and the nine… then you would have a key to the universe.”
    -Nikola Tesla
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnEWOYKgI4o

The 469 could also be a reference to a cypher machine called Enigma, do you recognize the number?
    Link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...st_3_rotor.jpg

If that would be the case, it will not be easy to crack the code. For all we know, it may look like this:

[BOOK CODE] --- KEY --- [SPOKEN CODE] --- KEY --- ENGLISH

From above interview of Knightmare, TibiaBR 2010, one could wonder if he's giving hints about the beholder language (I marked it in bold);
    1. Maybe Cipsoft hired a professional to create the Mathemagics and it's actually - compared to the orc language - a serious constructed language.
    2. Could "Hans Christian Strakeldum" be a reference to Hans Christian Andersen? More important, are his stories of good use to understand the beholder language?
    3. "whistling that loud"? A joke or an important hint?

Roleplay or a hint to decipher the behold language?

A Wrinkled Bonelord/Transcripts:
    I am 486486 and NOT 'Blinky' as some people called me ... before they died.
    It's 1, not 'Tibia', silly.
    Numbers are essential. They are the secret behind the scenes. If you are a master of mathematics you are a master over life and death.
    Our books are written in 469, of course you can't understand them.
    Go and wash your eyes for using this obscene number! (response to the number 0)
    The language of my kind. Superior to any other language and only to be spoken by entities with enough eyes to blink it.
    Their mages are so close to the truth. Closer then they know and closer then it's good for them.
    In our language the name of our race is not fix but a complex formula, and as such it always changes for the subjective viewer.
    Our language is beyond comprehension by your lesser beings. It heavily relies on mathemagic. Your brain is not suited for the mathemagical processing necessary to understand our language. To decipher even our most basic texts, it would need a genius that can calculate numbers within seconds in his brain.

"Your brain is not suited for the mathemagical processing necessary to understand our language." - This might be a hint that we need some sort of program/computer to be able to decode the books due to its complexity.

"...it would need a genius that can calculate numbers within seconds in his brain." - Someone that would fit this is Arthur Benjamin, who wrote a book on Mathemagics 1993. Link: https://www.ted.com/talks/arthur_ben...oes_mathemagic

"In our language the name of our race is not fix but a complex formula, and as such it always changes for the subjective viewer." - I find this sentence particulary interesting. Because when we speak to A Prisoner in Mintwallin, we do get "complex formulas" and each person get a different one (1 out of 4):
    1+1=1
    1+1=13
    1+1=49
    1+1=94

Looking in our questlog, we also see that we have not yet completed the quest.

EDIT:

I read a book about Beholders (I, Tyrant) which is based on Dungeons and Dragons. They use a dice-(d)-system (which I don't know how it works), example: 4d6+9. Maybe this is what NPC Knightmare was hinting about.

The book also explain the architecture of the Beholders' lair:

"The Secret Heart: This is the beholder's private chamber. Here, the creature rests and plots its horrific schemes. It typically contains a nest of sand or cloth bedding and the beholder's favorite pieces of sculpture."

With this in mind, take a look at the area East of the Library (5), it is the only place with sand.
    Link: https://www.tibiawiki.com.br/images/...e_respawns.png

This is one of the newer pictures CipSoft has released on their Facebook site;
    Link: https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f7&oe=5BB75DB6

It wouldn't surprise me if we'll learn more about the old ones (Zathroth) and perhaps Mathemagics this summer.
    https://imgur.com/a/tS7VnVi

Publicidade:

Registro
    05-06-2018
    Conquistas / PrêmiosAtividadeCurtidas / Tagging InfoPersonagem - TibiaPersonagem - TibiaME
    Conquistas Newcomer
    Peso da Avaliação

Registro
    28-05-2018
    Conquistas Newcomer
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Citação Postado originalmente por LCKstrike Ver Post
    cant see attachment. reupload please.

Registro
    20-03-2007
    Conquistas DebatedorEstagiárioCitizen
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Uma coisa que vem me prendendo a cabeça é que a cip teve que mudar o nome dos beholders e eles escolheram BONELORDS ou seja BONE LORDS e o jogo chama Tibia que é um osso.

A Wrinkled Bonelord: Our race is very old. Over the time, we have been given many different names by other races …

Uma outra coisa, se estudarem o dreamwalk que foi utilizado pelos nightmare knights para caminhar pelo tibia e o black knight que é meio que controlado talvez por sonho pelos bonelords, quem sabe o tibia seja um "sonho" dos bonelords. Como os bonelords perderam seu poder e tudo mais, eles perderam meio que o controle sobre o tibia atualmente. Faz sentido ? AUEHUAEHUAHE
    Banor I praise your name.
    Be with me in the battle.
    Be my shield, let me be your sword.
    I will honour the godly spark in my soul.
    May it flourish and grow.

Registro
    29-08-2016
    Conquistas CitizenEstagiário
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Citação Postado originalmente por Drax-Doom Ver Post
    Uma coisa que vem me prendendo a cabeça é que a cip teve que mudar o nome dos beholders e eles escolheram BONELORDS ou seja BONE LORDS e o jogo chama Tibia que é um osso.

A Wrinkled Bonelord: Our race is very old. Over the time, we have been given many different names by other races …

Uma outra coisa, se estudarem o dreamwalk que foi utilizado pelos nightmare knights para caminhar pelo tibia e o black knight que é meio que controlado talvez por sonho pelos bonelords, quem sabe o tibia seja um "sonho" dos bonelords. Como os bonelords perderam seu poder e tudo mais, eles perderam meio que o controle sobre o tibia atualmente. Faz sentido ? AUEHUAEHUAHE
    A cip simplesmente usou a historia do jogo quando foi preciso mudar o nome das criaturas.

Antes eles eram "Beholders" (Espectadores, agindo como reis e generais da idade média que durante as batalhas ficavam ao longe observando as tropas) para "Senhor dos Ossos" (Controladores de seus suditos mortos vivos).

Por isso quando no gênesis diz que os humanos (Banor) foram criados para combater os mortos-vivos na Corpse War, eu interpreto que esses mortos-vivos eram liderados pelos Bonelords (Os senhores do tibia que ressucitavam os mortos, apos as duras batalhas entre Dragões, Orcs, Ciclops, Elfos e Dwarves).

Quanto a influência sobre o Black Knight atraves dos sonhos, existe uma trecho de um antigo livros da biblioteca dos Djinns que relata algo parecido:

The Kha'labal Chronicles II

Sadly, the bliss that marked the humans' early hours was not bound to last. The shadows which in those days held the rest of the world in their cold grip became aware of the humans and of their riches, and soon enough they began to plot the young race's destruction. Ferocious orcs built fleets and started raiding the south-western coastline, while the north was threatened by eerie undead who began to spread their insidious poison among the terrified humans. Worse, the corruption slowly found its way into many of the humans's hearts, and strife and armed conflict erupted within the community. Some humans even fell for the morbid attraction of undeath. They formed an evil cult of necromancers and went to the north to found a city of their own. This city was called Drefia, and it soon became a source of the foulest corruption.

The humans, who were not used to such challenges, were full of sadness and despair, and many cursed the gods who apparently watched their plight in apathy. Little did they understand that all this was part of the gods' plan. It would take the humans a long time to understand that the very purpose of their race was to fight evil, and that their fate was not eternal bliss but endless struggle.
    Se seguimos a coordenada indicada pelo livro, partindo de onde ficava o Kha'labal chegaremos ate a pirâmide negra na costa norte de Darama.

Abraço!

Última edição por mago nobre; 07-06-2018 às 12:48.

Registro
    16-11-2016
    Conquistas Adepto do OffEstagiárioCitizen
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Urgith então seria um bonelord? Se levar em consideração que ele veio de Zathroth + elemento terra
    (bonelords são do elemento terra) faz sentido ...

Registro
    29-08-2016
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Citação Postado originalmente por Sir Pietroph Ver Post
    Urgith então seria um bonelord? Se levar em consideração que ele veio de Zathroth + elemento terra
    (bonelords são do elemento terra) faz sentido ...
    Um bonelord não, mas talvez o seu criador.

Como uma parte dos Bonelords tambem são cientistas, fico na dúvida se não existe alguma influência de Kirok sobre eles também.

Alem do mais as perguntas relacionadas a Mathemagic do Npc Riddler fazem parte do selo da loucura...

Riddler: ARGH! You did it again! Well all right. Do you wish to break the Seal of Madness?

Riddler: GOOD! So I will get you at last. Answer this: What is your favourite colour?

Green

Riddler: UHM UH OH ... How could you guess that? Are you mad??? All right. Penultimate question: What is the opposite?

None/ Nothing

Riddler: NO! NO! NO! That can't be true. You're not only mad, you are a complete idiot! Ah well. Here is the last question: What is 1 plus 1?

Porque ele pergunta sobre o Oposto?

Abraço!
    Última edição por mago nobre; 07-06-2018 às 13:12.

Registro
    20-03-2007
    Conquistas DebatedorEstagiárioCitizen
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Em alusao ao que voce citou da pirâmide negra, la encontramos os segredos dos bonelords para a explorer society, entao faria mais sentido ainda a influencia dos bonelords. Nao sei se esse era o ponto que voce queria chegar.

Jogador: Ferumbras
    Daniel Steelsoul: He searched something in the north of the isle years ago. Probably he needed something from the forbidden ruins. He was chased and fought by the troops of General Benjamin.

Jogador: Forbidden ruins
    Daniel Steelsoul: An ancient taboo forbids to enter the northern ruins.

Jogador: Acient taboo
    Daniel Steelsoul: We thought it was only superstition and no one bothered that Kaine and his friends went there to hunt servants of evil that might have hidden there. So we did not notice the dark cult they started.

Jogador: Minotaur
    Daniel Steelsoul: The minotaurs, though evil, were worthy opponents. After the treason of the man who is now known as Kaine Kinslayer, we lack the manpower to crush their cyclopean allies, too.

Jogador: Cyclopean/Cyclopolis
    Daniel Steelsoul: They live in an underground city, known as Cyclopolis in the north of the isle. Constantly forging weapons for the servants of darkness.

Jogador: Cult
    Daniel Steelsoul: We know only little about them. Kaine and his fallen knights were joined by criminals and remaining forces of darkness that escaped us. They were joined by some ominous dark monks.

Jogador: Monks
    Daniel Steelsoul: We don't know if they came here or already hid in the ruins when we arrived. Maybe they seduced Kaine or Agaltha, maybe they were theirs for years.

Jogador: Kaine
    Daniel Steelsoul: He was my second in command. After learning about the forbidden ruins, he, the priestess Agaltha, and their followers freed the criminals we brought here as workers and headed to the north.

Parece que por onde o ferumbras passa, se cria um culto secreto, como em liberty bay por exemplo. E tudo parece girar em torno de monges.
    Na academia de edron tem uma estatua que diz "Knowledge is power", e o white raven monastery é seriamente concentrado em busca de conhecimento.
    Talvez ferumbras obteve algum conhecimento secreto que ainda não conhecemos que o fez mudar completamente, talvez tenha descoberto sobre suas origens e o imenso papel que sua linhagem sanguinea desempenha no tibia.
    Última edição por Drax-Doom; 08-06-2018 às 03:48.
    Banor I praise your name.
    Be with me in the battle.
    Be my shield, let me be your sword.
    I will honour the godly spark in my soul.
    May it flourish and grow.

Registro
    29-08-2016
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

Citação Postado originalmente por Drax-Doom Ver Post
    Em alusao ao que voce citou da pirâmide negra, la encontramos os segredos dos bonelords para a explorer society, entao faria mais sentido ainda a influencia dos bonelords. Nao sei se esse era o ponto que voce queria chegar.

Jogador: Ferumbras
    Daniel Steelsoul: He searched something in the north of the isle years ago. Probably he needed something from the forbidden ruins. He was chased and fought by the troops of General Benjamin.

Jogador: Forbidden ruins
    Daniel Steelsoul: An ancient taboo forbids to enter the northern ruins.

Jogador: Acient taboo
    Daniel Steelsoul: We thought it was only superstition and no one bothered that Kaine and his friends went there to hunt servants of evil that might have hidden there. So we did not notice the dark cult they started.

Jogador: Minotaur
    Daniel Steelsoul: The minotaurs, though evil, were worthy opponents. After the treason of the man who is now known as Kaine Kinslayer, we lack the manpower to crush their cyclopean allies, too.

Jogador: Cyclopean/Cyclopolis
    Daniel Steelsoul: They live in an underground city, known as Cyclopolis in the north of the isle. Constantly forging weapons for the servants of darkness.

Jogador: Cult
    Daniel Steelsoul: We know only little about them. Kaine and his fallen knights were joined by criminals and remaining forces of darkness that escaped us. They were joined by some ominous dark monks.

Jogador: Monks
    Daniel Steelsoul: We don't know if they came here or already hid in the ruins when we arrived. Maybe they seduced Kaine or Agaltha, maybe they were theirs for years.

Jogador: Kaine
    Daniel Steelsoul: He was my second in command. After learning about the forbidden ruins, he, the priestess Agaltha, and their followers freed the criminals we brought here as workers and headed to the north.

Parece que por onde o ferumbras passa, se cria um culto secreto, como em liberty bay por exemplo. E tudo parece girar em torno de monges.
    Na academia de edron tem uma estatua que diz "Knowledge is power", e o white raven monastery é seriamente concentrado em busca de conhecimento.
    Talvez ferumbras obteve algum conhecimento secreto que ainda não conhecemos que o fez mudar completamente, talvez tenha descoberto sobre suas origens e o imenso papel que sua linhagem sanguinea desenpenha no tibia.
    Como tudo no tibia está conectado, basta apenas começar a ler as historias ligadas ao livro que eu postei para achar a ligação entre os mortos vivos de Drefia e o Ferumbras...

Ate porque a Brotherhood of Bones foi fundada em Drefia e Falnus (Goshnar) e o avô de Ferumbras.
    Última edição por mago nobre; 07-06-2018 às 22:19.

Registro
    19-09-2004
    Conquistas Main CitizenAdepto do OffCríticoCitizen
    Prêmios Mãe Dináh - Acertou alguma previsão para o Winter Update 2016
    Peso da Avaliação

Padrão

A magnificência de te mostrar muito e ao mesmo tempo nada. Are you looking?

Publicidade:

469 513632 62748517 167217367! 3478! 451791612 486486!

Só sei que nada sei, porém saber o que não se sabe e o porquê de não saber, já é muito saber.

Tópicos Similares

1. Linguagem 469 decifrada?
    Por BlackBat no fórum Tibia Geral
    Respostas: 1
    Último Post: 13-10-2005, 10:10
  2. Isso é um ABSURDO!
    Por kimls no fórum Tibia Screenshots
    Respostas: 9
    Último Post: 06-10-2005, 14:57
  3. Respostas: 3
    Último Post: 07-07-2005, 12:11
  4. Isso é um Espanto!!!!!